Friday, February 24, 2017

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun!

Hello all!

It has been a minute since I have updated my blog, hasn't it? That's only because I have been so buy finishing up my manuscript - FINALLY!

Finished up the edits last week and sent to the Publisher last Monday night, so we will see what happens. Fingers crossed!

It's called The Indigo Prince of Temple Moor and I will be so excited to see this in print!

I am also currently working on several other projects:

2nd Book in the Series to The Chronicles of Travelstead called The Chronicles of Travelstead: Mount Crusarius Asylum! 
Elden and Travelstead take you on yet another wild ride in another dimension!

Spin off from The Chronicles of Travelstead where Skye Morningside transforms her life and uncovers the secrets of The L.O.T.U.S. Network!

Also awaiting orders from the Publisher on another short story coming out this fall that will be a collective effort about a Utopian universe that is not as it first appears!

I've got a few more projects up my sleeve as well, but these are on the radar to have published in 2017 for sure.  We shall see what else this crazy brain concocts before the end of the year.

I will update more as soon as I hear back from the Publisher on Indigo Prince. :-)

See ya on the flip side!
~Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment