Friday, January 6, 2017


Well, it is officially 2017!

2016 was not a fantastic year for a lot of people. So at the beginning of this brand new year, I thought I would sent out some positive vibes into the universe that 2017 will be a time of hope, and a time of healing for us all.

I, for one, would like to step out of my comfort zone, and greet my Dreams and Aspirations with open arms! This will be the year that I find myself, and this will be the year that I make my dreams come true! I'm sure of it!

You've Got This!
It's a Brand New Year!
It's a Time for New Goals to be set!
It will be a Time of New Challenges to Overcome!
It will be the Chance to reach New Levels of Success!
2017 will be a Year of New Beginnings!
Embrace the changes, meet the challenges head-on, and Make Your Dreams Come True!!!
You've Got This!





Current Work in Progress: As of 01/06/17, I am nearly 80% done with my first full-length manuscript: The Indigo Prince of Temple Moor.

1st Goal: To have this wrapped up and into Solstice by 02/01/2017!


Let's make this year count!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment